If you are a fan of vintage artwork, these vintage black enamel cufflinks will be too tempting to resist! These beauties look great when worn with a white French cuffs dress shirt – not only does it hold the cuffs together but prevents them from coming in contact with food when you attend a gathering with a buffet dinner.
The head features an intricately woven pattern in silver with distinct vintage elements – inspect the engravings from close and you will see it too. A shiny black part glints enticingly from the center. Bullet back clasp makes it convenient to wear – it takes only a few seconds to fasten them properly.
Although cufflinks are traditionally associated with black tie events, you can wear these black enamel cufflinks in casual settings too. They can be worn at business meetings, weddings, and even at school or college reunions where the mood and ambiance is more relaxed.
- Cufflinks Type: Bullet Back Cufflinks
- Material: Metal, Silver Plating, Enamel
- Metals Type: Environmentally Friendly Brass
- Metal Finish: Highly Polished Silvertone Plating
- Metals Type: Environmental Friendly Brass
- Weight: Approx 20g / pair
- Size: 18*18 mm / 0.7*0.7 inch